Friday, January 23, 2009

Get Your Body and Your Swing Ready

In just one week I am releasing the only manual you will need to have your best season EVER! That's right Friday, January 30th, 2009 you will have the greatest New Years gift a golfer could get.



The SmarterGolf: Preseason Golf Performance Training Manual will go live for purchase! And not only will get a killer discount ($20 off!) but you will get over 50 bonuses!

Yep that's right...over 50!

Free reports, manuals, secrets, and tons of exercise videos!

Stay tuned because as soon as I launch the book, the clock starts ticking until I pull my "Grand Launch" discount off the web, possibly forever!
***********************************

I WILL POST THE DISCOUNT LINK ONLY ON THIS PAGE BEFORE I RELEASE IT ANYWHERE ELSE!!

For information on becoming an affiliate and making some great money email info (at) smartergolfnow.com

No comments: